If you have something that you want to say that you think would be beneficial for the readers of The Business Bulletin, then please complete the form below and let us know about your idea for the article(s).
Unlike other publications, there is no charge for you to have your content included, nor is there an obligation to take out an advert to get your article published – it is just down to an editorial decision. Once you’re in, you’re in! If you do want to take out an advert you can, but these are mutually exclusive.
Deadlines for forthcoming editions:
- Finance – 20th August
- Sales & Marketing – 17th September
- Operations & Resources – 15th October
- Strategy & Personal Development – 12th November
Specification for articles:
- Evergreen content – educational, not an advertorial/sales pitch
- Min 800 words; max 1200
- Submitted as Word document (no formatting, just plain text)
- Ideally original content but not essential (you need to own rights to the content)
Additional info required:
- Print quality profile photo
- 100-120 word profile
- Contact details including social media links
So what sort of manager do you want to be? Take some time to think back to all the managers you have had over your career. How did they make you feel and how did that impact your engagement with the role and your performance? What behaviours did you respect and admire and what rankled and why?