If you have something that you want to say that you think would be beneficial for the readers of The Business Bulletin, then please complete the form below and let us know about your idea for the article(s).
Unlike other publications, there is no charge for you to have your content included, nor is there an obligation to take out an advert to get your article published – it is just down to an editorial decision. Once you’re in, you’re in! If you do want to take out an advert you can, but these are mutually exclusive.
Deadlines for forthcoming editions:
- Sales & Marketing – 5th February
- Operations & Resources – 5th March
- Strategy & Personal Development – 2nd April
- Finance – 30th April
Specification for articles:
- Evergreen content – educational, not an advertorial/sales pitch
- Min 800 words; max 1200
- Submitted as Word document (no formatting, just plain text)
- Ideally original content but not essential (you need to own rights to the content)
Additional info required:
- Print quality profile photo
- 100-120 word profile
- Contact details including social media links
Have you ever felt that you’re in a role where you don’t belong? Or that you’re in a position now to craft your own role where you can follow your passions and control your decisions?
Money makes the world go round, or so they say. It’s certainly important and whether you like it or not, its something you can’t avoid. Some people bury their head in the sand at the thought of dealing with their personal and family finances, but ignore it at your peril.
The state of the insurance industry continues to fluctuate. This can be confusing for business owners trying to forecast future insurance costs while industry experts monitor the market and try to project whether insurance premiums will rise and by how much.